Tumon is a town in Guam.
Won Pat International Airport (GUM) is located only a few miles inland of Tumon.
There is a Guam mass transit system which makes multiple stops in Tumon. Also, the Shopping Bus stops at most hotels in Tumon. The Shopping Bus costs 2USD for a one-way ticket and 3USD for a round-trip ticket.
- Buddies Billiards and Brew, (Behind Tick Tock), ☎ 649-CUES (2837).
- Bully’s Bar & Grill, (1F of The Plaza), ☎ 649-2389.
- Cafe Havana, (Hyatt Regency Guam Resort), ☎ 64SALSA (647-2572).
- Casa Nami, San Vitores Rd (Across from Pacific Islands Club, 2F), ☎ 646-NAMI.
- Hyatt Regency Guam, 1155 Pale San Vitores Rd (Tumon Bay), ☎ +1 671 647-1234 (email@example.com), . 455 Rooms and suites.
- Pacific Islands Club Hotel and Resorts: Guam, 210 Pale San Vitores Rd (Tumon Bay), ☎ +1 671 646-9171 (firstname.lastname@example.org), . 800 hotel rooms with ocean views. 70 sports & recreational activities. 7 restaurants & bars.