Tsetserleg (also spelt Tsetserlik, Tsetserlig or Cècèrlèg) is the capital of Arkhangai province.
The town is located in a beautiful forested valley in the Khangay mountains; it has a population of around 20,000.
Aero Mongolia  operates several flights a week from Ulaanbaatar.
Buses for Tsetserleg leave from the Dragon bus station in Ulaanbaatar at 8AM on Mon, Wed, and Fri. Tickets must be purchased a day in advance.
- Buyandelgeruulekh Monastery
- Zayain Khüree Monastery
- Aimag Museum
- Attend an opera performance at the town's theater.
- woolen items made by local people.
- There are a few stores near the bakery.
- The town has a small art shop selling the work of local artists.
- The town has a good bakery.
- Hotel Zamchin - reasonably modern hotel - very popular - US$20-US$40
- Hotel Tsetserleg - US$20+
- The Japanese managed resort of Tsenger Hot Springs