West Toronto is an area of Toronto.
- Bloor West Village - Little Ukraine - running from Jane to High Park.
- Parkdale - This neighbourhood extends along Queen Street between Dufferin St and Roncesvalles Ave and up Roncesvalles. It has a handful of inexpensive restaurants.
- Lester B. Pearson International Airport
- Little Poland - an eastern European enclave centered on Roncevalles Ave. south of Dundas St. West.
- West Queen West - A little more offbeat than its neighbour to the east, this stretch of Queen contains an enormous concentration of galleries and also holds one of the city's best parks and one of very few in the centre of the city.
The Bloor-Danforth Subway Line serves High Park with Keele and High Park stations, Bloor West Village with Runnymede and Jane stations and Etobicoke with Old Mill, Royal York, Islington and Kipling stations; all of these stations are on Bloor Street.
The 501 Streetcar runs along Queen Street, the Queensway and Lakeshore Boulevard West in Etobicoke.
Go Transit runs commuter trains to Kipling Station, Mimico and Long Branch.
Go to Sheridan College, Brampton
- Toronto Marriott Airport Hotel (complimentary airport shuttle) . 901 Dixon Road, Phone: 1-416-674-9400, Toll-free: 1-800-905-2811. The Toronto Airport Marriott hotel is minutes from Pearson International Airport, downtown Toronto, Brampton and Mississauga offering complimentary airport shuttle, indoor pool and fitness facilities, a business centre and featuring Bistro East by West. Rates from $125 CAD/night.
- Renaissance Toronto Airport Hotel and Conference Centre (complimentary airport shuttle) . 901 Dixon Road, Phone: 1-416-675-6100, Toll-free: 1-800-668-1444. Located near Toronto’s Pearson International Airport, The Renaissance Toronto Airport Hotel offers meeting space on one level with natural light and complimentary high speed internet in all guestrooms, lobby and Olio, A Mediterranean Grille. Rates from $129 CAD/night.