Midtown is a district in Toronto.
Taking the Yonge Subway to St. Clair, Davisvile, Eglinton, or Lawrence will put you in Midtown Toronto. Yonge and Eglinton is the heart of Midtown.
- The Ontario Science Center  allows you to explore science (mainly aimed towards children ~8-14) in a fun and exciting way.
- Thai House, Eglinton and Dufferin. Lousy decor. Astonishing Tom Som Gai.
- Granite Brewery, Mount Pleasant just south of Eglinton - beer brewed in house.
- Sushi Rock, Yonge, just north of Eglinton. Fantastic Sushi. ~10-20 CAD a meal.
- Good Bite Restaurant, 2463 Yonge Street. Cheap American diner, surprisingly good food.
- Centro Grill and Wine Bar, 2472 Yonge Street - (416) 483-2211. Fancy restaurant where celebrities often eat when they're in town. Reservation required. Expect at least $100/person.