| || |
Get out== |+|
Revision as of 12:38, 13 June 2006
Tiruchy is in the state of Tamil Nadu in southern India.
Tiruchy or Tiruchirapalli is well connected to Chennai the capital city of TamilNadu by bus,train as well as by Air. Night travel is the best if travelling by train or by bus. The airport is located around 10 Kms towards Thanjavur at Chembattu.
- The various temples the city is known for.
- Sri Rangam Ranga Nathar Temple 8 KM from Trichy Junction.
- Samayapuram Amman Temple 13 KM from Trichy Junction.
- Rock Fort Ganapathi Temple at 5 KM from Trichy Jn.
- 200 years old St.Joseph's Church at 5 KM from Trichy Jn.
- Mukkombu - A tourist spot at 15 KM from Trichy Jn.
- BharathiDasan University is located at Trichy at 20 KM away from Trichy towards pudukkottai road.There are several colleges in Tiruchy. St.Joseph's , Jamal Mohamed College, Bishop Heber's College,National College, SRC ,IGC,EVR are some of the reputed colleges of Trichy.Law College of Trichy is very famous for its reputation.
- GH Trichy
- Sea Horse Hospital
- Child Jesus