Termiz is a city in Surkhandarya, Uzbekistan.
Termiz is right along the border with Afghanistan and is currently a major supply hub for the NATO war operations there. It is also a busy transport hub for goods entering and leaving Afghanistan due to the Friendship Bridge, built by the Soviet Union.
There is a night train from Tashkent every second day, leaving Tashkent Pass Csentr. at 9 PM and arriving next day at 11:40 AM.
Comming from Afghanistan, it is possible to take a shared taxi or drive to Hairatan on the other side of the river and then walk across the border.
- Site of guide-interpreter in Termez, Surkhandarya - Nuraliyeva Rayhon Frunzevna, ☎ +998762423435 (firstname.lastname@example.org, fax: +998762233599), .
I am a guide-interpereter of Termez Archaeological Museum and a tour guide with 6 years experience. In the course of these years I’m doing my best to contribute greatly to the development of Tourism in Surkhandarya Oasis and Termez, receiving Big and small groups of Formal and Informal guests in a professional and friendly manner, satisfying guests’ expectations from arrival to departure. Maintain good working relationship with some authoritative tour operators of Uzbekistan and abroad. Maintain strong knowledge of History, Geography and Ethnography supplying information and respond to guest queries. I would be very happy to create a good relationship with you offering following types of service as:
1) Meeting / seeing off formal and informal guests at the airport
2) Guiding to the sights of Termez/Baysun-Surkhandarya Oasis
3) Organizing folklore,dancing shows and Horse Riding(Kupkari)
4) Reserving hotel rooms/ ordering meals at the restaurant/cafe,chayxana
5) Booking air/train tickets
6) Hiring all types of transportation
7) Organizing hiking and picnics in the mountains
8) Visiting workshops of Old Craftsmen
9) Observing Archaeological Excavations in the Sights and soon.
- Meridian Termez Hotel, 23, Alpomish Str, ☎ 2274851. four star hotel in the city center with restaurant, bar, swimming pool and sauna