Taylors Falls  is a town in Chisago County in the Twin Cities region of Minnesota. It abuts the St. Croix River which separates Minnesota and Wisconsin.
Taylors Falls is located at the junction of U.S. Highway 8 and Minnesota Highway 95.
- Folsom House, 272 W Government St (north of U.S. Highway 8), ☎ +1 651 465-3125, . M and W-Su 1PM-4:30PM (). The former home of lumber baron W.H.C. Folsom located in the Angel Hill historic district. Built in 1855. $4 adults, $1 children ages 6-17, free for children age 5 and under.
- Interstate State Park, . This Minnesota state park and a Wisconsin state park of the same name straddle the Dalles of the St. Croix River.
- The Drive-In, 572 Bench St (MN Highway 95 north of U.S. Highway 8), ☎ +1 651 465-7831, . mid-April through mid-October.
- The Cottage Bed & Breakfast, 950 Fox Glen Drive, ☎ +1 651 465-3595 (firstname.lastname@example.org), . checkin: 4PM-7PM; checkout: 11AM. $120+.
- The Old Jail Bed & Breakfast, 349 W Government St, ☎ +1 651 465-3112 (email@example.com), . checkin: 4PM; checkout: 11AM. $140+.
|Routes through Taylors Falls
Wikipedia:Taylors Falls, Minnesota