Tavira is a city in Portugal.
- Parque Natural da Ria Formosa. is a nesting ground and as a stopping point in migrating routes: Flamingos ( Phoenicopterus ruber ), Milherango ( Limosa limosa ), Storks ( Ciconia coconia ), King Fisher ( Egretta garzetta ), and so on. Spend some time in close contact with the nature, the wonderful world of the birds in its more natural state, and let yourself be fascinated for the enchantment of its sounds, its forms and its colors.
- Guided Birdwatching Tours, Tavira, ☎ 00 351 960170789, . The Algarve has a wonderful variety of birds and many places where to find them. At almost any time of the year there is something of interest to see. Tours may cover several different habitats dependent on season and tides - salinas, saltmarsh, hills, steppe grasslands and woodlands. These tours are specifically designed for beginners and those who like to learn and
- Tavira Horse Carrige Tours See Tavira from a different perspective. Feel its history and discover the beautiful architecture which typifies Tavira.
- Tavira Boat Tours. Boat tours in Ria Formosa Tavira Ria Formosa as a nesting ground and as a stopping point in migrating routs: Flamingos, Milherango), Storks), King Fisher and so on. Spend some time in close contact with the nature, the wonderful world of birds in its more natural state, and let yourself be fascinated for the enchantment of its sounds, its forms and its colors. Discover the lagoon and his birds..
- Walking Tours, Tavira, ☎ 960170789, . We invite you to join us for an eco-tourism adventure in the Algarve, Portugal. Our eco-tourism and adventure tour company provides superior service and comfort from beginning to end. There is absolutely no better way to experience mother nature than to spend your days hiking. Exploring new landscapes, observing new wildlife, and experiencing new ecosystems it's an exciting way to spend a day.
- Vilacampina Guesthouse  Sitio da Campina, caixa postal 991C/Luz de Tavira in Tavira, Algarve 8800-107 Portugal.
- The Yellow House  In the old town on a little cobbled street. This is a really nice small rental house that can be booked for long or short visits.