Could anyone give me a range for budget, mid-range, and splurge prices at hotels? Thanks. -- Andrew Haggard (Sapphire) 10:30, 30 June 2006 (EDT)
Is there a reason (ie no longer in business or not a place to recommend) why the following was deleted? Maj 23:23, 22 October 2006 (EDT)
- Vana Tom youth hostel, Vaike-Karja 1, +372 6313252 (fax: +372 6120611), . Very centrally situated in the Old Town, so can be a little noisy. Situated in the same building as a strip club. A breakfast of a ham/cheese baguette, egg, fruit juice and piece of fruit is included. Clean, comfortable dorms. 235 EEK for a triple-decker dorm bed.
Olympic ruins!? What ruins? At least by the looks just about everything that was built for the 1980 Olympics is still in usable condition, most of the facilities have been renovated...
no mention to bicycle on transportation. Who can help?
- added some information about cycling Helge123 04:52, 21 October 2009 (EDT)
 New pictures?
The page tallinn.fotonet.ee allows usage of its pictures for promotion of Tallinn directed at tourists (http://tallinn.fotonet.ee/eng/front/terms_of_use). Could anyone update this page with pictures from tallinn.fotonet.ee? Helge123 17:24, 26 October 2009 (EDT)
- Nice! not sure it falls within our scope though, as anyone should be allowed to reuse wikitravel content, not just websites or people promoting Tallinn. You could always contact them and see if they will allow you to reuse content under a free Creative Commons license. --Stefan (sertmann) talk 17:40, 26 October 2009 (EDT)
- I spoke to the administrator of the picture bank and she told me that Wikitravel can use the pictures if the authors are given credit. So everything should be OK? Helge123 04:28, 27 October 2009 (EDT)
 Safety :))))))
Where from that information comes? Some idiot says and you trust him?
I live in Lasnamäe and walk with my dog every evening at 23:00 to 0:00, but haven't seen serious crime solvings since 1990's. Or you've seen druguser once or thief and after it you made this inference?
It is not reason to avoid real life cause government social politics and their way of "solving" social and poverty problems.
Also, I'm sure you can find thiefs even in Germany, Spain, China and other countries, so why you write like it is disaster? Or thiefs live only in Estonia?
Just be careful:
- 1) wear your expensive camera under the clothes
- 2) take small cash with you - 500-600 EEK is enough
- 2.1) don't ever walk with cash 20000 EUR in your pocket, keep it on your card, which password is only known by you
- 3) don't take gold or other jewellery, leave it in hotel during walking
- 4) don't drink with unknown people
- 5) if you have met thiefs, remember, nobody will come to help, so defend yourself by your hands and legs and make all actions correct and quick [Unsigned]
- Hello. If you think anything in the article is inaccurate, please stop complaining and plunge forward and edit it yourself! Thanks. And in talk places, please sign your posts by typing 4 tildes (the "~" key) in a row. Ikan Kekek 20:19, 29 June 2012 (EDT)
 Student Travelers Tallinn
Deleted as it is under new management with a new name.
 Walking tours
Isn't Wikitravel's tour policy to delete ordinary walking tours, on the basis that an individual traveler could walk the same route on his/her own? I also refer you to this related discussion on a walking tour listing:  It seems to me that, unless we revisit the tour policy, there should be no "Walking tours" subsection, and the only listing now there that should remain is the Secret Tunnels Tour, because those are probably hard to access without a tour guide. Ikan Kekek 06:19, 23 June 2012 (EDT)