Is The Landings a commercial, privately owned enterprise??
Is this page an advertisement??
184.108.40.206 13:07, 19 April 2012 (EDT)
- Delete. An article for a gated community in Savannah, Georgia. —The preceding comment was added by Eco84 (talk • contribs)
- Keep. While the article currently reads like an advertisement, it looks like a valid destination and is a place that people might want to visit (their web site indicates that visitors can purchase passes), so I'm not sure there is anything in the deletion policy that would justify a deletion. -- Ryan • (talk) • 13:02, 22 April 2012 (EDT)
- Keep the article needs a lot of work but The Landings looks like a 'real' place (at least by the What is an article definition). Someone needing several layers of insulation from reality may appreciate knowing about it. Places are available for short term rent (nightly, weekly) making it definitely a valid tourist destination. Travelpleb 03:07, 24 April 2012 (EDT)
- Comment: If we do keep the article, perhaps move it to Skidaway Island (see: Wikipedia:Skidaway Island, Georgia), where the community is located, to broaden the scope? Eco84 17:33, 24 April 2012 (EDT)
- I'd support this proposal, particularly since there may not otherwise be any other good place to put information about the surrounding area outside of the "Landings" private community. -- Ryan • (talk) • 19:53, 25 April 2012 (EDT)
- Move/merge to Skidaway Island. Bingo! --Peter Talk 20:43, 25 April 2012 (EDT)
- Merge & redirect to Skidaway Island. Pashley 21:55, 20 May 2012 (EDT)
Result: Moved to Skidaway Island. -- Ryan • (talk) • 16:23, 2 June 2012 (EDT)