Revision as of 23:17, 17 January 2006 by Brendio
Sorry, I meant to add "june" to "june", not write September. :-X -- Nils 17:03, 26 Apr 2004 (EDT)
- September 2nd - 4th, 2005: Auckland Art Fair 05 in Auckland, New Zealand.
- September 3rd, 2005: The Bledisloe Cup in Auckland, New Zealand. Come watch the All Blacks (New Zealand's national rugby team) take on the Wallabies (Australia's national rugby team) in the final Bledisloe Cup match for 2005.
- September 12th - 18th, 2005: Auckland Heritage Week in Auckland, New Zealand. Celebration of the city's unique heritage. A week of diverse events whose highlights include:
- opening day festivities in Aotea Square
- a classic film evening at the Civic Theatre
- celebrations to commemorate the founding of Auckland on 18 September 1840
- maritime and harbour tours
- 'Early Auckland' and 'the Milk and Honey Years' archival film screenings
- tours of the historic Symonds Street cemetery.