Talk:Santa Fe (New Mexico)
I've started populating the "Eat" section, but it needs a lot of work. Santa Fe is an absolutely extraordinary place for dining and my own experiences here, despite living in the area for close to 30 years, barely scratch the surface. Please add stuff if you can. -- Bill-on-the-Hill 17:33, 23 Sep 2005 (EDT)
Per our earlier discussion, I like the way this article is coming along and think it might eventually be a candidate for Destination of the Month. One of the DOTM requirements is that the article have a couple of good photos -- commons.wikimedia.org doesn't have any non-GFDL images for Santa Fe that I could find, so does anyone else know a source for CC-SA Santa Fe images? -- Ryan 00:12, 29 Sep 2005 (EDT)
- Yahoo CC, Commons, Flikr Most of them are CC-2.0, but you can probably get permission for CC-1.0. --elgaard 15:10, 29 Sep 2005 (EDT)
Copied from User talk:Wrh2:
Uh, Ryan, why that last revert to the Santa Fe page? I actually made the reverted change myself. I just wasn't on a computer that I could easily login from (was traveling this weekend to check a few things out and used somebody else's comp while on the road). The "teenager, not much to do" verbiage long pre-dated my work on that page and is much at odds with other things on it, but I wanted to leave the earlier poster's remarks about movie houses, etc.
Meanwhile, I got a connection to some photos that I think will top the thing off. Will apply them as soon as the guy who promised them gets home and sends me mail. -- Bill-on-the-Hill 20:00, 2 Oct 2005 (EDT)
- Just a mistake on my part. I didn't notice that there were any content changes, and just saw a formatting change by an anonmyous user. The new list format didn't look quite right to me, so I reverted it. Normally lists are of the form:
- Item1. Description of item1.
- Item2. Description of item2.
- Since this list seemed more like paragraphs I reverted. I've since un-reverted, so your changes are back. Sorry for the confusion. -- Ryan 21:12, 2 Oct 2005 (EDT)