This page is a great start on the Romanian phrasebook. It needs to be rounded out to have all the phrases on the Phrasebook template, though. Once that's done, it should be one of the features phrasebooks on the Main Page. -- Evan 09:33, 12 Nov 2003 (PST)
I moved some editorial comments from the main page. We need to work with this kind of stuff on the talk pages -- that's what they're there for.
- For "When does the train/bus for _____ leave?": This may be incorrect. I'm not a native speaker, but I'd expect this to mean "the train/bus from ______" not "...for (/to) ______." Would a native speaker please verify? - Jmabel
- For section "Eating": Note: this section added by a non-native speaker (and is incomplete). Review by native speaker needed. Please remove this note when that is complete.
- For "I only eat kosher food": I suspect this may be wrong - Jmabel
- For "Money": Note: this section added by a non-native speaker. Review by native speaker needed. Please remove this note when that is complete.
- For "Duration": Note: this section added by a non-native speaker. Review by native speaker needed. Please remove this note when that is complete.
In general, it's not really necessary to ask for help on Wikitravel pages. People are going to do it whether you ask or not. Just go ahead and add what you know, even if you're not sure. We need the info! Thanks! --Evan 00:34, 3 Jan 2004 (EST)
- I think the notes should be left on the Romanian phrasebook - it helps me a lot when I'm looking to correct the phrasebook, because otherwise I have to either look at page history or go through the whole phrasebook. So, I personally think we should leave them in. Evan, if you don't like them, then that's OK, but can you please bear with them just a few more days! I promise I'll correct the phrasebook and take out the native-speaker notes as quickly as possible - they don't usually stay there more than a few hours. -- Ronline 04:40, 3 Jan 2004 (EST)