Do we need a separate entry for Lindos?
- Well, I don't see why not. It's separate village from Rhodes, with its own historical buildings, different tourist culture and so on. Why would you prefer to have them together ? Wojsyl 16:01, 31 Dec 2004 (EST)
- (and happy new year 2005 :-) )
- Fine, I just wanted to make sure before moving the pictures, but I see that Huttite lready did that. elgaard 23:55, 31 Dec 2004 (EST)
 Working on it
Going to be working on this and related articles for a while today.... please butt in with objections when I am done. Thanks. -- Nils 14:45, 30 May 2005 (EDT)
- OK I am tired for today, will continue another day. -- Nils 17:05, 30 May 2005 (EDT)
[add listing] Eat
I think the "Eat" section should refer back to the main Greece article. I have made the proper revision. Let's only mention foods that are specific to Rhodes and the Dodecanese Islands, or if there's an issue specific to Rhodes (like where to find a fast food joint after a night out)...stuff like that. skyduster 01:03, 22 August 2006 (EDT)
 Stay Safe
Let's limit this to health and safety. Please don't include things about shopping (about the seashells for sale being imported, and not really local...I've moved this to the Buy section). Such things do not belong in the Stay Safe section, and they make the Stay Safe section look too long. It's a safe island, no reason in giving a false impression. skyduster 01:07, 22 August 2006 (EDT)
I've removed the listing and links to executiveholidays.gr in accordance with the Wikitravel policies as stated on the Edit Page:
Wikitravel has strong guidelines on links to external web sites. Links to booking engines, hotel and restaurant aggregator sites, or other third-party sites will be deleted.
and on the Wikitravel external links policy page, which prohibits links to
Hotel or travel booking services, aggregators, Nightlife guides and reviews in nightlife guides, [and] Restaurant guides and reviews in restaurant guides. Sailsetter 18:14, 29 October 2008 (EDT)
 Ambrosia restaurant
I've removed the listing and link for the Ambrosia Restaurant because 1) it belongs on the Lindos page, 2) it should have at least an address and brief description, and 3) the URL given for it is a third party site of a type which is prohibited by Wikitravel policy. Sailsetter 19:21, 30 October 2008 (EDT)
 Too many sub-articles
There are too many sub-articles here.
- I have redirected Lardos to Lindos as it only had one incomplete Eat listing in an otherwise empty Outline. Lardos is only a few km from the larger Lindos settlement.
- I have redirected Pefkos to Lindos as it only had an incomplete Eat listing and an incomplet Drink listing in an otherwise empty Outline. Pefkos is within walking distance from the larger Lindos settlement.
- I have established an article for Theologos, also called Tholos as that part of the West coast was otherwise not covered and the hotels there (one current listing) were otherwise orphaned or to be assigned to Ixia a fair way up the coas and on the other side of the airport. felix 06:26, 23 January 2011 (EST)