Is it really necessary to split this out from the main India article? Jpatokal 10:06, 21 December 2006 (EST)
- And the stuff about future monorails etc belongs on Wikipedia, not here. Jpatokal 01:38, 23 December 2006 (EST)
- There is an article Rail Travel in Europe, so I suppose we should let this one be. and the stuff 'bout future monorails should come. After all, once it's completed, wikitravellers might use it themselves. Upamanyuwikitravel 08:16, 7 January 2007 (EST)
The picture of a train crossing over a large viaduct. This is NOT an Indian Railways train. Looks like Santa Fe freight trains which run in the USA.
User:Qmsarge 11:30, 19 January 2007 (IST)
- It is. Kathgodam, Nainital. A narrow gorge train run by NR.
I took the photo myself. Upamanyuwikitravel 06:01, 19 January 2007 (EST)
- And a nice photo it is :) I concur, the mountain narrow gauge trains look different than most you see in the rest of the country. Is this a cargo train Upamanyu? Cacahuate 06:30, 19 January 2007 (EST)
- Yeah, it is probably a freight train. how did you guess?? 184.108.40.206 05:09, 21 January 2007 (EST)
And you're right, the narrow gauge mountain trains are v different from the standard Broad Guage trains.