Need some help here.
On this page heading, Pittsburgh is spelled wrong (no "h" at the end. There are cities spelled that way but the Pittsburgh in Pennsylvania isn't.
I thought when I initiated this page (from the Pittsburgh page) that the system would add the Pittsburgh prefix automatically. Apparently it doesn't. So my questions are: How does it get there? Does the initiator have to do it manually? If so, how? How can I now fix it?
- Hi Mr. Goetsch,
- When you go to what is now the Pittsburg/Downtown page you should see in the right column a link called "Move this page". Click that to get a page with a text entry box for the new name, into which you'd put Pittsburgh/Downtown. Then it's just a matter of changing the links, especially from the Pittsburgh page itself. -- Mark 11:29, 27 Apr 2004 (EDT)
- Thanks Mark. Worked good. I'm learning, slowly.
- Sorry! That was my who misspelled Pittsburgh. Stupid me! --Hansm 17:29, 2004 Apr 30 (EDT)
- No problem. All fixed now. And I understand better how it works.
- William M Goetsch 07:35, 1 May 2004 (EDT)