Talk:Orange County (California)
Revision as of 03:32, 24 January 2009 by Dguillaime
- Ok but in this case as per the naming conventions it would end up as beaches(Southern California). It seems like this would be too large. Should I place all beaches in Southern California under this structure instead of breaking it up to Ventura County ,Los Angeles, Orange County and San Diego? Ron 11:30, 11 Nov 2003 (PST)
- You've got a good point. That is a sticky wicket! So, I'll try to end-run it. Is Orange County big enough that we need to split it into regions? What about just listing the beach cities by name, like Huntington Beach and so on?
- Also, you gotta check your spaces in article names. It should be "Something (Something Else)", not "Something(Something Else)". It's not a function call! B-) -- Evan 11:34, 11 Nov 2003 (PST)
- Heh! Well, that makes me look stupid. I was looking at some maps of Orange County that had Catalina highlighted. Just shows to go ya. --Evan 18:12, 7 Dec 2003 (PST)
Anyone familiar enough to choose the nine most important cities? This is quite a list... Texugo 20:44, 23 January 2009 (EST)
- When Suburbs Attack! Weighting by density of tourist activities, I'd go for Anaheim, Buena Park, Huntington Beach, Irvine, Fullerton, Newport Beach, Orange, San Juan Capistrano, and Santa Ana. Orange and SJC are probably the easiest ones to cut if the list needs to shrink again. - Dguillaime 22:28, 23 January 2009 (EST)