Regions in Nordsjælland
I am planning to do some work on Nordsjælland, but noticed that the regional hierarchy is not really in place yet: Holte is covered by both Rudersdal Article and Northern Suburbs Article, whereas Hørsholm, Ølstykke, Stenløse, Allerød, Frederiksværk and possibly also some more are not covered by anything. This is what I suggest to do
- create an Øresund Coast article covering everyting between Copenhagen and Helsingør (merging in Nivå)
- create a Northern Coast article (merging in Gilleleje, Tisvildeleje and Hornbæk)
- delete Rudersdal Article
- expand the articles for Fredensborg, Hillerød and Frederikssund to cover all of their respective municipalities
Any comments on this?
However, this implies that Ølstykke, Stenløse, Allerød and Birkerød are still not covered by any articles. Any suggestions how to solve that?
ClausHansen 17:47, 24 September 2009 (EDT)
- That was pretty much exactly what I had in mind, that leaves us with 3 gaps, though we don't have to create them right way,
- Hornsherred - I vote for creating a guide for this too, it can work as a city of sorts since it's pretty confined.
- Frederiksværk - Might be worth creating.
- Everything west of Gilleleje to Hundested.
- Fredensborg should have it's own guide too, since it has the castle. And I think we should create a Nationalpark Kongernes Nordsjælland National park page, and cover all the sights within the park area, in that article. --Stefan (sertmann) Talk 18:05, 24 September 2009 (EDT)
- Ok, but this does not solve the problem that Ølstykke, Stenløse, Allerød and Birkerød are not covered by anything except of course by Nordsjælland Article. Those places certainly do not have a lot of interest, but there might be a few things that deserve a listing, which should be put somewhere, and I guess not directly in the Nordsjælland Article? ClausHansen 18:14, 24 September 2009 (EDT)
- Hmmm Egedal? and then we can just fiddle a bit with the municipal borders to make sure everything fits. I think our guidelines are a little vague about what you can put in a region article, attractions and countryside hotels and restaurants are probably fair game, though hotels and restaurants inside city might not be, but it's certainly better than a bunch of articles that really can't contain anything more than 2 or 3 listings. --Stefan (sertmann) Talk 18:29, 24 September 2009 (EDT)
- Øresund Coast - from Taarbæk to Nivå
- Elsinore + Espergærde
- North Coast Hellebæk to Tisvildeleje, Gribskov municipality but bordered by Kongernes Nordsjælland to the south)
- Hundested + Liseleje, Melby, Torup (Økologiske Landsby)
- Hornsherred + Jægerspris, indtil Skibby.
- Egedal + Ølstykke, Stenløse etc.
- Hillerød all municipality (Slangerup, Stenløse) except Kongernes Nordsjælland
- Navnløs - Allerød, Birkerød, Lynge, Vasingerød, Blovsterød - a bit spread out, but it's not too bad.
That's 10 (ok, at this level) and then National Park Kongernes Nordsjælland, goes under other destinations.