I think this article is poorly titled for the following reasons:
- The title National Grid could also refer to a country's electric power distribution system, not maps, I would have thought.
- The word map should be in the title.
- Mapping co-ordinate systems is a travel topic that is general to the world. Having an article specific to one country may mean information common to all mapping reference systems is duplicated or lost.
- Map references or Geographic co-ordinates may be better titles. Perhaps even Geospatial mapping systems or even simply Maps may be more informative and less obscure.
- Huttite 08:09, 11 Jun 2004 (EDT)
- I agree, something needs to change about this to make it more generally useful. Majnoona 12:23, 11 Jun 2004 (EDT)