Have not provided how to reach Munnar from Kochi... expected the details for costs incurred too..
Autumn Trees N.H.-49, Devikulam, Munnar. Ph, +91-4865-264273/ 264399/ 208308. Fax : +91-484-4030010. Visit [www.autumntreesmunnar.com] Deluxe Rooms, Suite Rooms, Dormitory facilities & Multi cuisine Restaurant. For More details Contact : Jiji C. George (Director) +91-9447414147. C.G.Yesudas (Director)+91-9447791191 . The above directors are from Kothamangalam in '''Chambakottukudiyil''' family http://www.genealogy.com/users/g/e/o/Jiji-C-George/ . They are younger & elder sons of C.C.Geevarghese . Yesudas's wife is Bindu managing a coputerised clothing embriodery unit , she is from Pattilakuzhiyil family in Kunnackal near Muvattupuzha and their children are Mariya Yesudas and Moses Yesudas. Jiji is an advocate and publisher of All Kerala Yellow Pages Directory Known as VANTAGE YELLOW PAGES his wife Ani Jiji, Ani is a talented interior designer & artist from Poothicote[[www.http://poothicote.net/branches.html)] family Mepral , they have two children - George Jiji Varghese & Jacob Jiji Varghese.
- John's Homestay: Johns' Cottage, M.S.A. Road, Near Munnar Supply Association, Munnar, Kerala, India. Land Line +91-04865-231823 / Mobile +91-9447331831
- Ambat Homestay
- Sisiram Cottage Homestay
- Viswas Home Stay
- Rapsy Homestay
- Munnar Tourist Home, Munnar
- Sun Mount View
- Misha Holiday Home, Munnar. +91-486-530376
- Elenjickal Tourist Home, Munnar
- Emmel Dwellings, Munnar
- Greeshmam Holiday Inn, Munnar. +91-486-563204
- Swarna Tourist Home, Munnar
- M.A.INN , Munnar
- Hotel Anai mudi
- Munnar Hights Hill Resorts
- S.N.Tourist Home - Annexe, Munnar. +91-486-530212 / +91-4865-230312
- Poopada Tourist Home, Munnar. +91-4865-230523
- Ramakrishna's Dream Palace, Munnar
- Springdale Resorts, Devikulam (7 kms.from Munnar Town on the way to Thekkady/Periyar). +91-4865-264268
- Willow Hill
- Kallar Tourist Home, Kallar (Kallar - 15 kms. from Munnar Town on the way to Aluva)
- Gilgal Dormitory 91-486-530286
- Uma Lodge 91-486-552211
- PWD Rest House 91-486-530257
- Marthoma Rest House. 91-486-530313
- DMS Cottages, DMS Nagar (behind Gandhi statue), Munnar. +91-4865-231212.
Autumn Trees, N.H.-49, Devikulam, Munnar. Ph, +91-4865-264273/ 264399/ 208308. Fax : +91-484-4030010. Visi www.autumntreesmunnar.com Deluxe Rooms, Suite Rooms, Dormitory facilities & Multi cuisine Restaurant. For More details Contact : Jiji C. George (Director) +91-9447414147.
- Tea County (KTDC), Munnar
- Windermere Estate, Pothamedu Road, Munnar
- Eco Exotica Holiday
- Highlands Cottages
- Great Escapes Resorts
- Rajagiri Inn, Pothamedu (5km from Munnar). +91-4865-230589 / +91-4865-220633 polytek_satyam.net.in
- Olive Brook Home stead, Pothamedu (5km from Munnar)
- Las Palmas Resorts , Devikulam (7 kms.from Munnar Town on the way to Thekkady/Periyar)
- Star Homes Igloo, Chithirapuram
- Sterling Resorts, Chinnakkanal (20 kms. from Munnar Town on the way to Thekkady/Periyar), Chinnakanal Village, Surianalli PO, Idukki District, Kerala. Phone: +91-9349-421090 / +91-4865-249205 / +91-4865-249211
- T & U Resorts, Munnar
- Forest Haven Resorts
- Erumadam Tree House
- Noor Giri Farm House, Munnar
Bangalore to Munnar by road
Hi, We did a trip to munnar by road during August 2013. Planning for the entire road stretch from bangalore to munnar by road on car.
If you go by the google maps you would find 3 ways of going to munnar from bangalore.
While coming to from route Bangalore-salem-Erode-tirupur-munnar the road is fabulous till the point you reach chinnar wildlife santuary. You look on to your GPS & say hey that was a supereb driving from bangalore & you are just 80 kms from Munnar. The excitement mellow down as soon as you enter the chinnar wildlife santaury & your car suspensions start creaking. I can relate these roads to what bangalore people can relate to koramangala roads (bumpy & pot holes) or if you have been to Nagarhole national park.
If you like the greenery to the cost of repairs of your car then go for it! The road is your paradise.
The 2nd route Bangalore-tirupur-munnar. This route is same as at a point you coinside with the same route as mentioned in 1st route.
The 3rd route Bangalore-salem-dindigul-munnar. Ok now if you calculate the timings you would be surprised to know that this route is the longest, but in terms of timings the shortest. I am writing this article from munnar. Will follow this route and update the travelogue. Keep you posted!