Can Moscow be divided into districts?
I would recommend one for Central Moscow, using either the Garden Ring, or the Boulevard Ring' as its boundry. The rest of the city could be divided into Northern, Eastern, Western, and Southern sections. Everything outside the Outer Moscow Ring Road could be described in the Get Out section.user:johnsemlak
- Moscow is definitely a huge city, so if you're willing to put in the effort to make the districts presentable, then go ahead. But the current Moscow article is still quite limited and lot more info, esp. nuts'n'bolts stuff like restaurants and hotels, is needed. Jpatokal 21:03, 4 Aug 2005 (EDT)
- I have just linked to a separate article about Kolomenskoye. I think there is now a need to make districts for Moscow. The initial suggestion was:
- Any thoughts?-- Huttite 21:27, 25 Dec 2005 (EST)
For the upcoming CoTW for Moscow here is the Wikipedia'sMoscow district article. It also has a nice map of Moscow's districts, which is dual licensed. - Andrew Haggard (Sapphire) 14:10, 14 June 2006 (EDT)
Link to guide
I removed the following from the article as I don't believe it complies with Wikitravel:External links. *Moscow hotel guide OldPine 06:55, 5 September 2006 (EDT)
Racism in Moscow
Can anyone add that to the list? It would be wise to know about it. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs)
- What do you mean specifically? --DenisYurkin 07:43, 10 June 2007 (EDT)
- I mean that racism seems to be thriving in Moscow. It's good to put up an advice about it, or a warning, or something.