Don't we need a 'See' section for special "must-see" attractions?
- They go in the Other Destinations section. See Wikitravel:Country article template. -- Colin 15:16, 19 May 2005 (EDT)
Some WikiTraveler left the following external links that might be useful to researchers.
Few more external links on travelling by taxi and by car:
It has some ideas we would welcome here--but is it OK to just transcribe key of them in this article? Will it conform to our policy on using copyrighted content? BTW, here's who they are and why they are doing that: http://www.triotours.com/faq/about/who-is.htm. --DenisYurkin 23:37, 15 November 2006 (EST)
- No, you can not use this content in WikiTravel. It is copyrighted material.
Sleep for Dh75 is expensive budget?
I wonder if the prices like this really exist anywhere in Morocco:
- youth hostels in the major cities (dorm beds from around Dh 50)
- budget hotels: singles from around Dh 65
- slightly more expensive budget (singles from around Dh 75) and mid-range hotels sprinkled throughout ville nouvelles
From my experience, typical budget accommodation is from EUR50 to EUR80 per double, which is about x10 higher then the figures above. Can anyone support that the prices above are real and up-to-date? --DenisYurkin 15:53, 13 November 2006 (EST)
Buses are more reliable than trains?
I removed several quotations like this, as they give more questions than answers. In what sense are they more reliable? Are there more buses per day than trains per day for the same connection? Are buses better in departing/arriving in time? Do they break up more rare than trains? Please give details on this--and we'll bring the phrase back to the guide. --DenisYurkin 17:46, 22 November 2006 (EST)
Get around: by plane
We need more details here: routes available; frequency per day; give some idea on prices of domestic flights. Anyone willing to share? --DenisYurkin 16:46, 24 November 2006 (EST)
URLs for ferries
Hi, I do respect you external links policy, but it is very annoying that I only see soem prices for ferries, but no names for companies nor website addresses. The wiki would be a good place for that. Now im in the hands of google, and the travel preparation gets much more of a fuss. --18.104.22.168
- It's not against the external links policy to link to ferry companies; they're considered primary sources. What we'd want to avoid are links to guides to ferries. -- Jonboy 10:33, 4 January 2007 (EST)
hamams vs rhyads as a substitute of shower
- These hotels can be very basic and often lack hot water and showers, while others will charge you between Dh 5 and Dh 10 for a hot water shower. Instead, consider public ryadhs that are quite alot in medina and rural areas.
Dear 22.214.171.124, hammams look much more reasonable substitute for hotel shower, as riads are actually a mid-class kind of hotel, not a public bath. Why did you change hammams to ryadhs? --DenisYurkin 05:06, 18 January 2007 (EST)