I've pretty much rebuilt and rewritten this article. I go to these bars, I go to these restaurants, I go to these shops and I experience this city everyday. It's nice to be able to have the chance to share it with other people. I tried to offer up mainly local establishments for people to visit, since chains populate most of this country anymore. Please write if you have any questions or curiousities about Indianapolis. And please, other Hoosiers, add your travel info! :) Missvain 00:48, 15 December 2006 (EST)
- Missvain, you've done an incredible job expanding our coverage of this interesting city. Thank you so much -- your work is going to help thousands of travelers.
- Would you be interested in acting as a docent for the Indianapolis article? That way, if readers have questions, they can ask you directly on your user page. --Evan 07:31, 15 December 2006 (EST)
- Evan, thanks, yes, I would like to be a docent. I thought I added the docent note at the bottom of the page, but perhaps I did it incorrectly? Thanks a lot for the encouragement. Missvain 09:44, 15 December 2006 (EST)
A few months ago this article sucked so I have to give props to Sarah for bringing it in line with MoS and filling it out, but now it's a little too informative. Should Indy follow the guidelines for a huge city and be broken down into districts? Viewing this in the eyes of a traveler this article offers an amazing amount of information that can't be found in any paper guide book, but since it's all lumped together it's very hard to discriminate which information is relevant to my needs. The amount of information is kind of a roadblock (pun intended) rather than a help so I'd encourage breaking the article down into districts for readability. -- Andrew H. (Sapphire) 15:14, 15 January 2007 (EST)
- I am sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I'd be totally okay with putting the entries into districts, it's just an overwhelming task that I struggle with when it comes to districting the page. Perhaps you can give me some tips or ideas about doing this for my fair city. Thank you! Missvain 14:04, 14 February 2007 (EST)
- Wow this guide has loads of info! We need to get this split up I think. The first thing we need to do is to come up with some ideas for where the districts should be, then we can begin shifting the listings out... Any suggestions for districts? -- Tim (writeme!) 12:22, 12 August 2007 (EDT)
- Split Makes sense to me, but I have no emotional investment in it. -Justin (koavf)·T·C·M 17:24, 12 August 2007 (EDT)