It would be good if a map of Hangzhou was provided.
I was going to externally link one, but then I read the below wikiTravel suggestion...here's the link if somebody wants to figure out how to insert it: http://hot.dahangzhou.com/top/map/
- See Wikitravel:Mapmaking_Expedition for discussion of mapmaking.
- See Wikitravel:External_links for why we might not want to link to external maps.
I feel the Learn section was link spam -- it contained nothing but links to two schools. So I deleted it. --Rogerhc 15:04, 21 July 2006 (EDT)
- What else would the Learn section be for, but to list university, schools or other locations where you can learn things in the area? Normally a little blurb describing the school is nice, but it doesn't always happen. The Big City template's description of that section is:
- If there are opportunities for travellers to study in this city -- from language to cooking classes up to full university courses -- add that here.
- I've restored (and formatted) the section for now because I don't think it was link spam. I'd also like to understand your opinion on these links a bit more so please don't feel like I am slighting you. -- Ilkirk 15:44, 21 July 2006 (EDT)