Get Around / By Car
Quote: "Also it should be noted that cars with foreign registration are not allowed to circulate between 6am and 6pm."
I assume this should read "between 6pm and 6am", that is, at night. But since it's only an assumption, I won't change it. Also, I really have no idea if this is still in effect.
- I had a look at The Road Traffic Regulations 1974 , The Road Traffic Bill  and The Road Traffic Ordinance  and see no mention of that anywhere. --NJR_ZA 14:48, 11 July 2007 (EDT)
As Ghana cedi was redenominated at the beginning of July 2007 by dropping four zeros, all the articles dealing with Ghana should probably therefore be converted to use the new "Ghana cedi" (1 new cedi = 10000 old cedis). Information about the redenomination can be found here. Tommi 10:02, 17 July 2007 (EDT)
- Plunge forward! Jpatokal 11:32, 17 July 2007 (EDT)
I created a very, very basic Ewe phrasebook today, from what I remember 13 years ago. Please help contribute. Me dah see Jargas 05:08, 23 July 2008 (EDT)
This is the last major West African country to tackle on this front. There are 10 administrative divisions and that is clearly too many. I think Geography is the key and I propose:
Four regions seems about right. This topo map is very helpful. --Burmesedays 00:30, 31 January 2010 (EST)
- I have just sketched that out and it would look something like this (later refined for river boundaries etc). --Burmesedays 00:59, 31 January 2010 (EST)
- Any thoughts on this? The map is drawn except for the regions... --Burmesedays 20:53, 1 February 2010 (EST)
- The regions look fine to me. AHeneen 22:14, 1 February 2010 (EST)
- I had tried to divide Ghana, but I didn't get far enough along to make a proposal, because I couldn't figure out how to best keep the Ashanti region, but I think seems good. Just to make sure: it's AshantI-Kwahu, right? That is what is written in your proposal, but the map says AshantU-Kwahu. ChubbyWimbus 22:21, 1 February 2010 (EST)
- Yes, Ashanti-Kwahu is correct - a typo on the map. Thanks to you both. I will draw the regions later today and another one will be polished off. --Burmesedays 22:29, 1 February 2010 (EST)
- Done. A very enjoyable map to draw. We have a lot of content for Ghana already and it is good to get it all organised.--Burmesedays 04:15, 2 February 2010 (EST)
price update needed
the prices mentioned, (for food, hotel) seems very outdated. recent prices would be much higher. 220.127.116.11 12:21, 27 November 2010 (EST)
- Please change them if you have newer knowledge! -- D. Guillaime 13:08, 27 November 2010 (EST)
I had a go at updating the see section for Ghana yesterday, would be interested in any comments\feedback. Is it useful? Anything else that needs to go into there.