|(5 intermediate revisions by 4 users not shown)|
| || |
Latest revision as of 15:30, 4 June 2012
For future reference theWikitravel:CIA World Factbook 2002 import can be found at Talk:Denmark/CIA World Factbook 2002 import.
Viking Museum: http://www.vikingeskibsmuseet.dk/default.asp?contentSection2 in Roskilde
Yes, that should definately go on WikiTravel. Maybe you should make a Roskilde page (the link does not work well, but that might just be temporarely) -- elgaard 11:34, 2004 Sep 7 (EDT)
I don't know if this is where I should put it but the Danish flag on the photo has been vandalized to represent the Canadian flag. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs)
- Thanks for pointing that out. -- Andrew H. (Sapphire) 18:50, 26 October 2006 (EDT)
Although the region list is geographically correct in identifying perhaps every named piece of land in Denmark, I believe a shorter list might be more useful. :) Furthermore, there's some overlap/duplication within the regions. The following is inspired by (but not slavishly copied from) the official tourism site: 
- North Zealand
- Southeast Denmark
- West Zealand
- South Zealand
- North Jutland
- West Jutland
- East Jutland
- South Jutland
Any additional islands would be presumed "IsPartOf" the nearest larger body of land.
Traveling by Bike
(Swept in from the Pub)
Hi, I'm going to be traveling Europe, and I'll be doing it almost entirely by bike, so I was curious whether there are bike trails in various areas. If someone knows about bike trails for various areas, I think it'd be nice to see more of this, because I find it hard to find cycling path information for Europe. All the areas I've been reading so far didn't have much of anything about cycling, anyway (Norway, France, Italy).
126.96.36.199 21:48, 7 April 2007 (EDT)
- Denmark is recommendable for bikers. Drivers are used to bikes everywhere, thus its generally safe. Mayor Cities have biketrails along their roads and on trafikken.dk you can find guides to the biking routes across the country. - Maybe I should add this info to the page. This page (in Danish) has links to all of europe, btw  Clcow 03:31, 8 April 2007 (EDT)
- Yes, please do. -- Mark 03:34, 8 April 2007 (EDT)
If you ever need some encouragement for tedious work improving on this article, check the tweet below :o)
--Stefan (sertmann) talk 18:49, 15 July 2010 (EDT)
- Great to see the work is appreciated, although you might want reconsider posting those tweets without the author's permission. For copyright reasons if nothing else. LtPowers 19:58, 18 July 2010 (EDT)
The present region of Zealand comprises both Zealand and a some other large islands. I would like to split out from this region at the top level the other islands and call that region Lolland-Falster. The reason for the need of the change is that we now do not have an article covering Zealand and only Zealand. Any objections?, --ClausHansen 07:31, 18 August 2010 (EDT)
- I'm fine with another structure, as long as we try to limit subsections as much as possible.... do you intend this as top level region? --Stefan (sertmann) talk 11:06, 18 August 2010 (EDT)
- Yes, so there will still only be two region levels, --ClausHansen 11:17, 18 August 2010 (EDT)
Get in entry requirements
In case anyone wants to know the source of my edits to include information about the visa exemption for 'Annex II' nationals to work during their 90 day visa-free entry, see this European Union document - . 188.8.131.52 17:41, 30 May 2011 (EDT)
"Don't jump head first in shallow water"
Are you serious? Specific safety advice contains this?
So apparently I can do this in other countries where I have so far not seen such a warning on Wikitravel.
Captain obvious methinks!
—The preceding comment was added by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs)
- About as obvious as the Captain gets I think :). By the way, don't ever put your hand into the mouth of a rabid dog.--Burmesedays 12:41, 25 August 2011 (EDT)
- Haha! ya, blatant case of captain obvious, with all the work i've done on this article, it's amazing i didn't take notice before. --Stefan (sertmann) talk 23:59, 25 August 2011 (EDT)
Outdated railway map
The current map is really outdated, at least four years old. Does anybody have a newer map (like the one embedded in the flash on the bottom of the page)? Or should I try to contact DSB asking if they can provide an up to date map?
—The preceding comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk • contribs)
- Don't forget that any map we use has to be free (as in speech), not just "free" (as in beer). LtPowers 11:26, 4 June 2012 (EDT)