Taguig, a city part of the Metro Manila sector in the Philippines.
Jeepneys is the main way of transportation around the city and its shopping center in the fort
Take routes around the shopping center in a daily basis
- Bonifacio High Street. A small mixed use area next to Serendra, Bonifacio High street contains numerous restaurants and retail establishments, as well as a small park area in the middle which sometimes features contemporary art exhibits. edit
- Manila American Cemetery and Memorial. World War II Memorial edit
- Libingan ng mga Bayani. Tomb of the Unknown Soldier edit
- Market Market
- Fort Strip
- Fully Booked, Bonifacio High Street, . Fully Booked's flagship store on Bonifacio High street contains 4 floors of books, magazines, and art supplies. Most books are in English, but there is a small foreign language section. edit
The Fort Strip
- Hossein's Persian Kebab Unit 5 & 6 Fort St. Bldg., Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City, (tel. nos. +632-816-11-65 or +632-816-11-67) (fax: +632-890-58-03) Located in front NBC tent. Serves authentic Indian, Arabian and Persian cuisine. HALAL certified.
- Hossein 2nd Level, Serendra, McKinley Parkway, Fort Bonifacio Bonifacio Global City, (tel. nos. +632-856-06-32 or +632-856-12-78).
- Pier One, The Fort Square, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig Tel. No. 887-0115, . 5:30pm to 2:00am. A cheap place to get a beer (45-60 Php) with friends. Pier One's claim to fame is it's original/kitchsy architectural design of being made out of redesigned shipping containers. edit
- Our Awesome Hostel- Manila Hostel, ABBA Bldg., 5756 Kalayaan Ave, Makati, ☎ +63 927 3870267 (firstname.lastname@example.org), . A recently opened cosy hostel within walking distance to the nightlife and cosmo district of The Fort/Bonifacio Global City. Rooms are spacious and cosy and has its separate toilet and bath. Rates start at ₱550.00. Please see website for promotions. edit
- Best Western Premier F1 Hotel, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City, ☎ (63.2) 928.9888, . Best Western Premier F1 Hotel offers superior room, deluxe king, deluxe double, city suite king and executive suite with air-conditioning, high-definition LCD TV and high-speed internet connection. Its facilities and services include Infinity lap pool, rejuvenation center, 24-hour room service and guest services. edit
- Class Studio (Fully Furnished 1BR), (11th Avenue and McKinley Parkway on both sides), . checkin: 12:00pm; checkout: 12:00pm. Made out as a Bachelor's pad, this fully furnished studio can easily fit a couple. Ready for move-in, the unit offers the occupant an eyeful of the bustling city on one side, and the relaxing view of the children's pool and inner courtyard on the other. The unit comes with parking space for 1 car. USD25. edit
- Seda BGC, 30th Street corner 11th Avenue, ☎ (632) 9458888, . All rooms have 40-inch LED HDTV, complimentary Wi-Fi internet access, work desk, mini-bar, coffee and tea making facilities, and in-room safe. Some of its facilities and services are meeting rooms, restaurant, swimming pool, gym, banquet services, WIFI, fax and printing services. Rates start at PHP 5513.10. edit