Sverdlovsk Oblast is a region in Russia's Urals Region.
- Yekaterinburg - Russia's 5th largest city and the principal destination in the Urals.
- Irbit - major producer of heavy motorcycles and home to the annual "Irbit Bike Show" and motorcross.
- Nevyansk - formerly a closed town, home to the "leaning tower of Nevyansk" and a neoclassical cathedral.
- Nizhny Tagil
- Pervouralsk - site of the monument marking the boundary between Europe and Asia
- Sysert - small town near Lake Talkov, a favorite place of relaxation for Sverdlovsk locals and the site of the Lake Talkov Monument.
- Pripyshmenskie Bory National Park
Sverdlovsk Oblast is the most population center of the Urals and the most populous oblast in Asian Russia.