Suchitoto is a town in El Salvador.
- El Rinconcito del Gringo, Calle Francisco Morazan #27 (Just 2 blocks west of city hall and municipal market), ☎ (503) 2327-2351, . 8 am to 9 pm. This litle restaurante and gallery owned by El Gringo Roberto an expat from California offers great Tex/Mex food and typical Salvadorean foods is a great option for the little town of Suchitoto. They are open every day for breakfast lunch and dinner. The restaurant also has a small art gallery as well as a new hostel. Try there fish or veggie tacos, super burritos or quesadillas they are worth every penny...If you want a real treat try the gourmet pupusas garlic and basil, mushroom and squash just to mention a few. Robert Broz and his wife Tita are happy to provide traveles information for those that ask. $1-$5.
- Cafe Bar and Museum El Necio, 4ª. Segundo Av Sur y Quinte Calle poniente No. 30 (on the corner two blocks above the central market), ☎ (503) 7860-9435, . 11 am til 12 midnight. Suchitoto best bar owned by some ex guerrillas soldiers that fought in the surrounding areas. The bar is a natural gathering point for locals as well as travelers from around the world. Music and videos from El Salvador civil war are frequently played and the place "El Necio" is decorated in honor of Che Guevara. Friday and Saturday nights it can get hopping so if your going to Suchitoto make sure you check it out. $1-$3.
- Hostel El Rinconcito del Gringo, Calle Francisco Morazan #27 (Just 2 blocks west of the market), ☎ (503) 2327-2351, . checkin: anytime; checkout: 2:00 pm. Suchitoto newest hostel offers two private rooms and one large dorm room with four double beds. The private rooms have great beds, a shared living room with cable TV, drinking water and a book exchange. The hostel also provides a complete braekfast for those staying in the private rooms. The owner Robert Broz also offers tours and travelers information, he is a real expert on Suchitoto and El Salvador, better than any guide book. $10/person.
- Los Almendros de San Lorenzo, Ph: (503) 2-335 1200, . Historical hotel with suites with air conditioning, gourmet restaurant & bar, tropical gardens & pool.
- La Posada de Suchitlán, Tel. (503) 2335-1064, Fax (503) 2335-1277, . Colonial - like hotel made of adobe and wood.