Stone Town is the main city on Zanzibar.
Zanzibar International Airport  is the only airport on the island. It is accessible via Dar es Salaam.
Boat from Dar es Salaam or Pemba.
- Palace Museum (Former Sultan's Palace).
- Anglican Cathedral. Purchased by missionaries, the church sits atop the world's last slave market. The altar is said to be built over the market's whipping post. $3.
- Tembo House Hotel, . checkout: 10:00 AM.
- Dhow Palace Hotel, . checkout: 10:00 AM. Non-resident prices are given in US dollars, started at $75 for a single.
- Clove Hotel Zanzibar, ☎ +255 (0)777 - 484567, . A Dutch-owned hotel
- Serena Inn, .