Stone Town is the main city on Zanzibar.
Boat from Dar es-Salaam or Pemba. Fly from Mombasa.
- Palace Museum (Former Sultan's Palace).
- Anglican Cathedral. Purchased by missionaries, the church sits atop the world's last slave market. The altar is said to be built over the market's whipping post. $3.
- Tembo House Hotel, . checkout: 10:00 AM.
- Dhow Palace Hotel, . checkout: 10:00 AM. Non-resident prices are given in US dollars, started at $75 for a single.
- Clove Hotel Zanzibar, ☎ +255 (0)777 - 484567, . A Dutch-owned hotel
- Serena Inn, .