Kungsholmen is in Stockholm.
Stadshuset (City hall) at sunset
- The Stockholm City Hall (Stadshuset), Hantverkargatan 1 (T T-Centralen) . The city hall, where the Nobel Prize Banquet takes place every year, is an imposing brick building in the city centre. Guided tours are held daily, and allow you to see the impressive halls used for the Nobel festivities, the Blue Hall and the Golden Hall. The tower offers a great view of the Old Town and can be climbed (optionally, a lift can take you half the way). To avoid congestion and crowding, you have to get tickets in advance.
- The largest beach in inner-city Stockholm is the child-friendly Smedsuddsbadet (T Fridhemsplan), next to the Rålambshovsparken Park.
- Fredhällsbadet (T Kristineberg) is a rocky beach on western Kungsholmen.
- Västermalmsgallerian, Sankt Eriksgatan 45 (T Fridhemsplan) . Open M-F 10AM-7PM, Sa 10AM-5PM, Su 11AM-5PM. Opened in 2002, Västermalmsgallerian on Kungsholmen is good-looking but relatively small.
- Vilse i Garderoben, Hantverkargatan 59, second hand store.