Stevns is in Denmark.
- Højerup Old Church, Højerup Bygade 30 (Højerup, the Trampesti passes the church). This old church is not in use because it is too close to the edge of the cliffs. The sea took the quire in 1928, but it is still open to visitors. Enjoy the amazing view from the balcony free.
- Gjorslev Casltle, Gjorslevvej 20,Holtug, Store Heddinge, ☎ ''+45'' 56500101, . 14. century castle. In general the castle is not open to the public. But you can visit the small park and have a view of the castle. During the year there are events at the castle, such as markets and and concerts the park is free, events ca DKK 200.
Rødvig seen from Trampestien
- Trampestien Go for a walk on the stomping path along the cliffs. It takes you by Højerup Kirke, Stevns Museum, Stevns Fortress (future Cold War Museum).
- Rødvig Fisk, Havnepladsen 12, ☎ ''+45'' 56506053. Fish Monger at the harbour, that also will make you inexpensive meals of their fresh seafood.
- Rødvig Kro og Badehotel, Østersøvej 8, ☎ +45'' 56506098 (firstname.lastname@example.org), . Good food in nice surroundings Three course meal for DKK 250.
- Gjorslev Bøgeskov Traktørsted, Bøgeskovvej 8, Holtug (At Bøgeskov Harbor), ☎ ''+45'' 56500242 (email@example.com), . May-Jun, Tu-Th: noon-4pm, Fr-Sa: noon-10pm; Jul-Aug 15, Tu-Sa: noon-10pm; Aug 16-31, Fr: 6pm-10pm, Sa: noon-10pm, Su: noon-4pm; Sep, Sa: noon-10pm, Su: noon-4pm; Oct Sa-Su: noon-10pm. Summer restaurant beautifully located between the beechwood forest and the coast. DKK 200 all you can eat buffet.
- Restaurant Harmonium, 4376, Rødvig Stevens (Corner of Rødvighovedgade and østersøveij), ☎ +45 56506002. Well cooked and presented Danish food in the renovated old pub.
- Rødvig Kro og Badehotel, Østersøvej 8, tel: +45 56506098 , email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Double room ca DKK 1000.
- Bed and Breakfast, Hærvejen 24.