Springdale is in the state of Utah, just outside of the south entrance to Zion National Park.
As part of Zion National Park's free shuttle system, Springdale has a route running through the town April-October. The route has 9 stops, with three available only on request(or when people are waiting).
In Spring & Fall, the shuttle runs from 6:30 AM until 10:15 PM, with 10-15 minute frequency. In the Summer (mid-May to early September), the shuttle runs from 5:30 AM until 11:15 PM, with 10-15 minute frequnecy, and 20 or 30 minute frequency in the very early morning and late evening.
- Pizza Noodle.  Best food in town. Great pasta, pizzas, salads and beer.
- Oscar's. Good burgers.
- Tsunami Juice & Java.  Wraps and smoothies.
- Bit and Spur.  A great restaurant -- we make an effort to eat here every time we come to S Utah. Quality Mexican food.
- Thai Sapa. Authentic Thai food. Located in the Zion Canyon Giant Screen Imax Theatre complex.
- Panda Garden. Chinese cuisine.
- Desert Pearl.  Not for those on the budget.
- El Dorado Lodge. Not a lot to it -- bed, bathroom, TV, microwave, & a lamp. But it was clean as a just-washed whistle, centrally placed, and at $55 a steal of a night.