Springdale is in the state of Utah, just outside of the south entrance to Zion National Park.
- Pizza Noodle. Best food in town. Great pasta, pizzas, salads and beer.
- Oscar's. Good burgers.
- Tsunami. Wraps and smoothies.
- Bit and Spur. A great restaurant -- we make an effort to eat here every time we come to S Utah. Quality Mexican food.
- Thai Sapa. Authentic Thai food. Located in the Zion Canyon Giant Screen Imax Theatre complex.
- Panda Garden. Chinese cuisine.
- El Dorado Lodge. Not a lot to it -- bed, bathroom, TV, microwave, & a lamp. But it was clean as a just-washed whistle, centrally placed, and at $55 a steal of a night.