Spanish Fork is a city in Utah.
Interstate 15, U.S. Highway 6.
- Sri Sri Radha Lotus Temple, 8628 S State Road (small parking lot accessible from 8500 S), ☎ 801-798-3559, . 9AM-9PM. This Hare Krishna Temple stands out on a hill in southern Utah Valley. The property consists of the temple (including a gift shop featuring Indian clothing and other goods) and a llama farm. The Hare Krishnas hold about one festival here per month, including the Festival of Colors (Holi) in March, the Llama Fest in July, and Diwali in November. The temple also offers weekly worship (Love Fest) on Sundays at 5PM. Free. (40.075699,-111.66208)
- Icelandic Days. Held annually at the end of June. Spanish Fork was one of the first Icelandic settlements in the United States.
- Harvest Moon Hurrah. Held annually in mid-September. Sponsored by the Spanish Fork Arts Council.
- Buns N Brews, 45 E 200 N, ☎ +1 801 798-0794.
- The Italian Place, 749 N Main St, ☎ +1 801 794-0465, . M-Sa 11AM-10PM.
- Jaxies, 747 N Main St, ☎ +1 801 798-3185, .
- Magleby's Fresh, 310 N Main St, ☎ +1 801 798-8700, . M-Th 8AM-9PM, F-Sa 8AM-10PM.
- The Pizza Factory, 988 N Main St, ☎ +1 801 794-2211, .
- Two Jack's Pizza, 30 N Main St, ☎ +1 801 798-8601, .
|Routes through Spanish Fork
WikiPedia:Spanish Fork, Utah