Southeast Michigan is the region of Michigan closest to Ohio and the Canadian province of Ontario. Although the name is commonly used to mean "the Detroit area", and the state's megalopolis is an important presence, it contains considerably more than the Motor City.
- Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport (DTW) in Romulus
- Bishop International Airport (FNT) IN Flint
- Beaches, Canoeing, Kayaking, and more  Metro Detroit's popular destinations include Metropolitan Beach in St. Clair Shores, Stony Creek Beach, and Kensington Beach. Detroit's Huron Clinton Metro Park sytem is a great source of fun. Enjoy canoe trips on the Huron River .
- Golf Metro Detroit has many award winning golf courses. Try Detroit's Metro parks , St John's Resort in Plymouth, and more.
- Horse Racing Hazel Park Raceway, Northville Downs, and Windsor Raceway.