South Zealand is in Denmark.
- Glumsø - small town close to Sorø
- Haslev - town close to the large estates, Gisselfeld Abbey and Bregentved Estate
- Køge - a nice well preserved old city center. The beatifull Vallø manor and the 15 meter Stevns chalk cliffs within easy reach
- Næstved - the largest city in the region
- Præstø - coastal town in southeastern Zealand
- Store Heddinge
- Rødvig, Fishing village, with popular marina.
underground in Stenvsfort, Notice the layers of limesone and flint
- Koldkrigsmuseum Stevnsfort, Korsnæbsvej 60, Rødvig, ☎ ''+45'' 56502806, . "Apr-Oct:. Cold War museum, in former fortress dug into the white chalk cliffs of Stevns. There is free access on the surface, but you have to take a guided tour to go underground DKK 110 for guided tours in the underground, buy tickets in advance on the webpage or call ahead. edit
- Tramptestien, (Between Bøgeskov Harbor and Rødvig). This 21 km path runs along the coastline 40 meters above sea level on the cliffs of Stevns free. edit