South Zealand is in Denmark.
- Glumsø - small town close to Sorø
- Haslev - town close to the large estates, Gisselfeld Abbey and Bregentved Estate
- Køge - a nice well preserved old city center. The beatifull Vallø manor and the 15 meter Stevns chalk cliffs within easy reach
- Næstved - the largest city in the region
- Præstø - coastal town in southeastern Zealand
- Store Heddinge
- Rødvig, Fishing village, with popular marina.
underground in Stenvsfort, Notice the layers of limesone and flint
- Koldkrigsmuseum Stevnsfort, Korsnæbsvej 60, Rødvig, ☎ ''+45'' 56502806, . Cold War museum, in former fortress dug into the white chalk cliffs of Stevns. There is free access on the surface, but you have to take a guided tour to go underground DKK 110 for guided tours in the underground, buy tickets in advance on the webpage or call ahead.
- Højerup Old Church, Højerup Bygade 30 (Højerup, the Trampesti passes the church). This old church is not in use because it is too close to the edge of the cliffs. The sea took the quire in 1928, but it is still open to visitors. Enjoy the amazing view from the balcony free.
- Tramptestien, (Between Bøgeskov Harbor and Rødvig). This 21 km path runs along the coastline 40 meters above sea level on the cliffs of Stevns free.