Revision as of 07:32, 26 September 2012
South Vancouver Island is in Vancouver Island.
- Victoria - The capital city of British Columbia that markets itself as a piece of England.
- Sidney - A relaxing city 20 minutes from downtown Victoria, 5 minutes from the Victoria International Airport, Quiet, on the Waterfront with quaint little shops. A tourist vacation and Retirement location with waterfront walkways and bicycle paths.
- Port Renfrew - A 2 hour scenic drive from Victoria on the West Coast of Vancouver Island, Port Renfrew is a small west coast community originally built by logging and fishing. It is situated along 150 miles of rugged uninhabited coastline.
- Duncan - Agricultural town between Victoria and Nanaimo, home of the world's largest hockey stick.
- Saanich - A major suburb of Victoria, and a significant agricultural center.
- Chemainus - 10 minutes north of Duncan; known for it's tourist attracting murals, plenty of tourist shops and a world-class playhouse.
- Cowichan Bay - A pretty little sea-side village.