South-Holland  is a province in the Netherlands.
- Noordwijk aan Zee - Go to this little city. Historical center, and nice beach.
- Rotterdam - Formerly the world's largest port. Modern town centre built almost completely after WWII.
- The Hague - Government city. Has also a beach side neigbourhood called Scheveningen.
- Gouda - Historical city.
- Leiden - Another historical city, also very vibrant as it is a university city. Also a good gateway to some beach towns.
- Lisse - Gateway to the Keukenhof.
- Dordrecht - Historical city, near the Biesbosch.
- Delft - Old V.O.C. city. Very close to The Hague.
- Alphen aan den Rijn
- Schiedam Historical city known for it's jenever, 5 largest windmills of the world.
- The Kaag - Nice area with lots of opportunities for waterfun. Good for walking, fishing, sailing and swimming.
- Nieuwkoop - Another nice place to have fun on the water.
- The windmills of Kinderdijk (on the Unesco heritage list)
- Go sailing on the Kager Plassen.
- Go cycling through the polders or the coastal dunes or from historic town to historic town.