South Central Arizona is a region in Arizona, a state of the United States of America.
- Rooster Cogburn Ostrich Ranch, Interstate 10 between Tucson and Phoenix Exit #219, take the frontage road SE, . The ostrich will eat right out of your hand if you are brave enough, or there are feed chutes for the more conservative feeders. The deer are sweet and gently eat from your hand. The Rainbow Lorikeet Forest is a new attraction with small parrots that land on you and eat nectar out of your cup. There is also shopping for ostrich products. $5.
- Tubac Golf Resort and Spa, One Otero Rd. Tubac, AZ 85646, ☎ 520-398-2211, . Play golf, Relax, and Shop at the Tubac Golf Resort. Activities include: strolling through the Tubac artist colony, attending a local culinary class, hiking on meandering paths or summiting Arizona's highest peaks, mountain biking, horseback riding, touring nearby wineries, stargazing from a 9,000 foot observatory, or taking in the nightlife at our local casino.
- De Anza Restaurante & Cantina, Tubac, (520) 398-8392. Very good margartias and Mexican cuisine. $8-$20
- Lupe's, 35530 N Highway 7779, Oracle, (520) 818-7855. Simple, but tasty Mexican food. If you get the beef, make sure it's the machaco (shredded). $7-$10.
- Nonna Maria's Pizza, 2161 Rockliffe Blvd., Oracle, (520) 896-3522. Tasty Italian food (pizza, pasta, calzones) in a casual, but attractive setting. Family run, with paintings by the chef/owner on the wall. $8-$12.