Sopot  is a seaside spa in Poland. Sopot, together with nearby Gdańsk and Gdynia are often referred as Tricity (Trójmiasto).
- Wooden pier (Polish: molo) - a beautiful wooden pier, longest in Europe
- Heroes of Monte Cassino street - walkway always full of tourists and artists
- Forest Opera - an opera situated in the nearby forest, on fresh air
- Tricity Landscape Park (Polish: Trójmiejski park krajobrazowy) - a forest-park surrounding Tricity, with many beautiful spots
- Crooked House - amazing building at Bohaterow Monte Cassino Street
Crooked House in Sopot at Bohaterow Monte Cassino Street - front side view
- Lighthouse - amazing very old lighthouse where you can climb up and see the overview on Sopot pier and the marine
- North Park - renewed park, great place for a walk and to have cup of coffee to go, many bikeroads and rollerwalks.
- bike in near magnificient Tricity Landscape Park
- swim and relax in Aquapark
- eat in many restaurants and caffees on Monte Cassino Street
- play minigolf next to the beach
- party in many clubs, bars and discos
- Active travelers will find here also:
- windsurfing club 
- katamaran school 
- ski slope 
- bicycle paths 
- Handmade jewellery - You can buy in small street shops and streer markets original hand made bracelets, necklaces,rings and earings made of amber and other minerals.
- Sopot Street Market - open on Tuesday and Friday every week, at Sopot Wyścigi Station, You can buy there fresh fruit and vegetables, antiques, old traditional jewellery as well as fashionable clothes and gadgets.
- Meta Restaurant, ul. Wybickiego 48-50 (at the sports stadium), ☎ +48 (58) 5512360. Italian cuisine, reasonably cheap, cosy and quiet
- Bar Przystań - a fish bar situated by the sea, 1km east from the pier. The best fried fish in town.
- Cafe Ferber, ul. Bohaterow Monte Cassino, ☎ +48 58 551 45 81, . Chic, modern lounge/bar. Some of the better food in town, nice atmosphere, great drinks.
Monte Cassino Street (Monciak) provides the best selection of bars and cafes in the town with the "Pinochio" restaurant's little courtyard particularly pleasant for a spot of lunch or even a few drinks.
Bar Kinski (ul. Tadeusza Kościuszki 10) is only a short stroll away. You should not be put off by the unimpressive entrance up a pitch-black flight of stairs to the first-floor. Housed in the building where explosive actor Klaus Kinski was born, it is dark and atmospheric with all sorts of little cubby-holes to enjoy a drink in with friends. There are also various souvenirs and photos from Kinski's impressive acting career. The bar also has a selection of small sun terraces which allow you to sit outside and watch the action on the street below.
- Camping "By The Beach" 
- GuestRooms Sopot, ul. 3 Maja 34, ☎ + 48 500 77 55 57, . 5 minutes walk to centre and train station, nice area, close to the beach.
- Idylla Sopot (Lodging House), ul. Parkowa 65/2 (Next to Museum of Sopot), ☎ +48 507 813 067, . checkin: 14; checkout: 11. Tenement house "Villa Dehn", built in 1902 - in location directly at the Baltic Sea. 60 zł. (54°26'22.596,18°34'31.152)
- Apartments in Sopot , great place to stay, comfortable apartments close to Ergo Arena, 10-15 minutes walk to the centre, 5 minutes to train station, nice area, close to the beach, very quiet street and friendly place.
- Sofitel Grand Sopot, ul. Powstańców Warszawy 12/14, ☎ +48 58 5206000 (H3419-RE@sofitel.com, fax: +48 58 5206099), . Beautiful garden, indoor swimming pool, fitness center, and views of the sea. It's only a stone's throw away from the pedestrian boulevard and molo, but the crowds thin out around the hotel.
- Gdansk Bay is berth to the Pomeranian metropolis of Gdańsk, with a beautiful old town and the biggest gothic brick church worldwide. Nearby are the sea resort and port of Gdynia with the biggest Baltic port, and the sea resort of Puck.
- Vistula Bay is home to the sea resort and medieval town of Frombork with the grave of Nicolaus Copernicus, the medieval town of Elblag, and the sea resort Kadyny with one of the best European studs.