Sogamoso is a city in the department of Boyacá in Colombia.
It s located at 2492 m above sea level and the population is around 130 000 inhabitants.
- From Bogotá : catch a bus at the Portal Norte, 4h30 (22,000 COP)
- From Tunja : frequent buses
- El Templo del Sol (Sun Temple)
- La Pilita de la Unión
- La Casona de Pie de Cuesta (Big house)
- Sacred Fountain of Conchuda
- El Oratorio (Chapel)
- El Arco De Monquirá (Arch)
- Hill and Chapel of Santa Barbara
- Refajo : a mix of beer, apple soda and malt.