Skokie is a city in the Chicagoland area.
Skokie is accessible by the CTA Yellow Line (the Skokie Swift) and the Edens Expwy (I-94). If you take the "Swift" to Skokie, check out the historic old Northshore Line train station adjacent to the Swift terminal.
Pace & CTA buses run through Skokie forming connections at Old Orchard, Skokie CTA Station and Downtown Skokie and the Village Crossing Shopping Center.
CTA Bus Routes
- 54A North Cicero/Skokie Blvd
- 97 Skokie
- 201 Central/Ridge
- 205 Chicago/Golf
Pace Bus Routes
- 208 Golf Road
- 210 Lincoln Avenue
- 215 Crawford-Howard
- 225 Central-Howard
- 226 Oakton Street
- 250 Dempster Street
- 290 Touhy Avenue
- 413 Niles South End Special
- 422 Linden CTA-Glenview-Northbrook Court
- 626 Skokie Valley Limited
- Emily Oaks Nature Center
- North Shore Center for the Performing Arts 
- Skokie Theater ]
- The Skokie Park District  has facilities such as the batting cages/mini golf
- Oakton Pool
- Skokie Public Library, 5215 Oakton Street, ☎ +1 847 673 7774, . M-F 9AM-9PM, Sa 9AM-6PM, Su noon-6PM. Award winning public library, cultural events, free internet access and more
- Old Orchard Shopping Center
- Village Crossing Shopping Center (Touhy Ave & Carpenter Ave)
- Skokie Theatre Music Foundation, 7924 N Lincoln Ave, ☎ +1 847-677-7761, . Jazz, Theater, Film events
There are restaurants galore! Just travel along Dempster Street.