Sivas is a city in northeastern part of Central Anatolia, Turkey.
There are daily flights from Istanbul to Sivas Airport (VAS). A number of other cities across Turkey are also served with less frequent flights.
- Istanbul, Izmit, Eskişehir (Doğu Express, Güney Express, Vangölü Express)
- Ankara, Kayseri (Doğu Express, Erzurum Express, Güney Express, Vangölü Express, 4 Eylül Mavi Treni)
- Batman, Diyarbakir, Malatya (Güney Express, 4 Eylül Mavi Treni)
- Tatvan (Lake Van), Muş, Elazig (Vangölü Express)
- Kars, Erzurum, Erzincan (Doğu Express, Erzurum Express)
See Turkish State Railways website for more details .
As Turkish bus system is extensive, you can find buses from many cities in Turkey, including Istanbul and Ankara among many others.
- Buruciye Medresesi, Centrum, . Wonderful designed school. Built by Seljuks. Nice photography place, great sun movements.
The telephone code of the city (and surrounding towns) is (+90) 346.