Sheridan  is a town in Wyoming. It is certainly worth a stop.
Sheridan, is a typical boom and bust town, having started off with cattle ranching and then been supported by the oil, gas, and coal exploration in the surrounding areas. In the past ten years Sheridan has been remaking itself as a tourist destination where people can catch a glimpse of the "old west" and enjoy many of the features of the "new west".
Driving north on I-25 or I-90, just before you enter the state of Montana, you'll pass Sheridan.
- Trails End Historical House
- Mint Bar, Main Street. Check out all the cattle brands on the walls. This is a real cowboy bar (or once was).
- Bradford Brittian Memorial. A historical home of an early cattle rancher with some excellent art.
- The Bighorn Mountains. A still relatively unspoiled area great for hiking, fishing, backpacking, hunting, etc.
- Best Western Sheridan Center, 612 N Main, ☎ +1 307 674-7421 (toll free: +1 877 437-4326, fax: +1 307 672-3018), .
- Holiday Inn, 1809 Sugarland Drive, ☎ +1 307 672-8931, .
- Motel 6, 911 Sibley Circle, ☎ +1 307 673-9500 (fax: +1 307 673-0400), .