Sebastopol is located in Sonoma County in the Bay Area of California.
It is named after a city in Crimea which we list as Sevastopol.
The area of downtown Sebastopol is small and can easily be covered on foot. Buses are available but not prominent, and to reach more rural areas a car is helpful.
- Sonoma County Repertory Theater (the Rep), 104 N. Main St., Box Office: +1 707 823-0177, . The Rep’s storefront theater is an intimate setting for extraordinary storytelling. Featuring a season of eight plays preformed “up close and personal” in a blackbox theater setting. The Rep also produces the Sebastopol Shakespeare Festival in the summer under the stars in Ives Park.
- GTO's Seafood House, 234 S. Main St, Phone: +1 707 824-9922, . The restaurant features seafood and steak entrees, a wine list featuring Sonoma County’s best wines (with bottle and by-the-glass pricing), a full liquor bar and delicious desserts. The bread pudding is to die for and their entrees are a mix of New Orleans and Classic Californian Cuisine. Reservations are recommended.
- King Hwa, 636 Gravenstein Hwy N, Phone: +1 707 823-1113. Chinese.
- K & L Bistro, 119 S Main St., Phone: +1 707 823-6614.
- 101 Main Bistro & Wine Bar, 101a South Main St., Phone: +1 707 829-3212.
- Sushi Tozia.
- Sushi Hana.
- Maxwell's Feel Good BBQ, 10315 Bodega Hwy (At Bill's Market). Fri-Sun 12PM-6PM. Max has been a chef as some of the best restaurants in town and recently opened up this BBQ and taco stand outside of Bill's Market. He has the best taco's in town.
- Jasper O'Farrell's- An Irish pub with 'world famous' fish & chips.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, 1101 Gravenstein Hwy South, Phone: +1 707 829-6677, .
- The Sebastopol Inn, 6751 Sebastopol Ave, Toll free: +1 800-653-1082, .