Schaumburg is a city in Chicagoland, best known for its ever popular Woodfield Mall, which, in an affront to good taste, is the second most visited tourist attraction in Illinois.
Schaumburg is just off the I-90 in Illinois. From the Congress pkwy, take the exit onto I-90 W/I-94 W toward Wisconsin & continue to follow I-90 W. After about 27 miles, take the left exit onto Roselle road, move straight & turn right at W Thacker Street.
- LEGOLAND Discovery Center, 601 N. Martingale Road, . This attraction for children features a full replica of Chicago using LEGO bricks and a number of educational activities inspired by LEGO.
- Chinese Garden Restaurant, 754 E Schaumburg Rd, ☎ +1 847 882-4482.
- Seasons 52, 1770 E Higgins Rd, ☎ 847-517-5252, .
- India House, 1521 W. Schaumburg Rd Schaumburg, IL, ☎ (847) 895 - 5501, . India House Restaurant & Banquets in Schaumburg, IL offers dining, catering, buffet and banquet services . India House Restaurant & Banquets is the largest Indian owned Banquet Hall in North America . Our 3 banquet halls can accommodate 50 to 1000 guests and are perfect for weddings, receptions, baby showers, luncheons, corporate outings, conferences, New Year Parties, political campaigns and much, much more. Work with our event planner to help you design your special occasion with amenities ranging from decorations, lighting, wedding cakes, music, photography and everything that you may desire to have the perfect party. Enjoy dining in at the India House restaurant that offers over 250 different unique menu items, an ambience full of Indian fine arts and crafts, and our commitment to provide you with delicious, creative, and healthy foods. Catering is our specialty. Try our daily luncheon buffet. We have received accolades from the Chicago Tribune, Zagat Survey, and the Chicago Magazine.
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament, 2001 N. Roselle Road, Schaumburg, Illinois 60195, ☎ 1-866-543-9637, . http://www.medievaltimes.com/chicago/purchasetickets.aspx. Medieval Times is an exciting, family-friendly dinner attraction inspired by an 11th century feast and tournament. Guests are served a four-course banquet and cheer for one of six Knights competing in the joust and other tests of skill. ADULT: $59.95 (+tax) CHILD 12 YEARS & UNDER: $35.95 (+tax).
- Doubletree Chicago / Schaumburg, 800 National Parkway, ☎ 847-605-9222, .
- Hyatt Regency Woodfield - Schaumburg, 1800 East Golf Road, ☎ 847 605 1234, . Luxury hotel with complimentary shuttle to Woodfield Shopping Center.
|Routes through Schaumburg