Revision as of 16:00, 3 December 2009
Scania (Swedish: Skåne, ) is the southernmost province in Sweden, and part of the Götaland region. It is known for its rich agricultural fields, its old history, long beaches, Danish heritage and a remarkable local accent.
- Ven Island
- The picturescue southeastern district of Österlen
- The Kullaberg nature reserve
- The three small national parks Stenshuvud, Söderåsen, and Dalby Söderskog
- Falsterbo peninsula
- Båstad  town and Bjäre area
- The Kullabygden region which hosts a nature reserve, horseback riding and picturesque coastal towns
- Ales stenar - a 67 metre long stone ship formed by 59 large boulders of sandstone, a megalithic monument from the Nordic Iron Age
Skånetrafiken  provides comprehensive rail and bus service in the region.
- Glimmingehus  - a well preserved manor from the 16th century
- Skåne Zoo  - the only Scandinavian zoo with Scandinavian animals only
Hike on Skåneleden.